Friday 6 March 2020

Best Dressed Dressing Table Bench Fold Card

I guess a lot of you knew one of these was coming! A dressing table just had to be created with the wonderful Best Dressed papers and suite... Simply perfect!

And I tried out a few new concepts as I created it... and I love the results... in particular spot the detail under the chests of drawers at either side... the fancy mirror... and the long central drawer...
And to celebrate... I thought it high time I rolled out Series Two... and Series Three of my Bench Fold Card Tutorials... again in written pdf form with step by step photos ... emailed to your inbox!
Series Two covers this Dressing Table...

The Crafters Desk...
And the Student Desk... so so sorry I have been so long coming back to this one...
Want the know how? Click HERE to order the tutorial...

Series Three covers the Shop Window shared yesterday... 
And you can also get Series One at the same time - for a significantly reduced rate if you buy all three... This covers the Aga (ie Range cooker), BBQ and the Tool Bench... 
Want the know how? Click HERE to order the tutorial (s)...



No comments: