Tuesday 24 March 2020

Bonanza Buddies & Birthday Bonanza #1


Sharing some lovely projects we made at our last Quarterly Training... which really does seem like a lifetime ago...

These make a lovely series of Birthday Bonanza and Bonanza Buddies projects... so thank you again Julie for the designs and inspiration...

And this card is my favourite...
I think I managed to make 7 of them... probably a record! So these should keep my blog inspiring you for the next week or so...

Hope to get a good solid day writing tutorials tomorrow... as I could do with a different focus to give me a break.... Variety and all that...
Oh and click here for all the information on the Birthday Bonanza suite... and don'tt forget to select your free Sale A Bration gifts when ordering ... one for every £45 ordered...

1 comment:

laurentceline1974@orange.fr said...

pourriez vous me donner les dimensions de cette carte plus les trois cercles svp merci d'avance