Tuesday 20 October 2020

Tuesday Trio - Beautiful Friendship

Love love love this Beautiful Friendship trio... 

The first being pretty much a complete CASE of this card by the very talented Austrian demonstrator,  Michaela Windhager at Papier Vampir... 

Whose card actually inspired me enough to finally buy the stamp set... as I was indeed very late to the "Beautiful Friendship lovers party!"  Always a liker... but this is the card that finally got to me! 

I just changed the colour combination... to Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz...

And I dropped the polka dot ribbon... I tried it... but (and it must just be me!) either I don't get the wrap right... or the angle right... but either way I make such a feature look rubbish! Though I still appreciate it on others' cards! 

And please ignore my boo boo!! ie the Mossy Meadow spray to the bottom right hand side!

And then I carried on with slightly different colour combinations ... Flirty Flamingo hydrangeas in this second one... and less or more stamping...

Oh and again I added the extra layered up parts onto the front... which made an even bigger difference on these cards...

And off to make some more... as this is officially still my favourite Beautiful Friendship layout! Thank you Michaela... still really loving your card!

Also used Stitched Rectangles dies and Ornate Thanks stamps...



2 comments:

jane stillman said...

This is fabulous, love the colours

Amanda said...

Thank you Jane... definitely in your colour range...