Friday 23 October 2020

Five on Friday - Beautiful Friendship


So way back then... was when I first got Beautiful Friendship out... with a Team Colour Challenge happening at the time... but gosh how things took over from that day!

So now high time I finally shared the finished cards... both here and back on the Team Challenge page! 

There were actually 6 cards created from this wreath.. but one went away in the post before I got a chance (aka remembered!) to photo... so only 5 finished cards to see in this post... but a "Where's Wally shot" below if you want to spot the 6th before it was finished!! Centre one if you are not sure....

And here are the insides as they needed a quick decoration so that I could write on them to send out with my customer thank you gifts at the time... although I am sure that I will have still failed to write on them... and added a written Sticky Note as I do....


Click here to see the details on what was used to create the stamped wreath one sheet wonder... and here to see more on the cutting up of the sheet...


4 comments:

jane stillman said...

Stunning cards and love the colour palette

Amanda said...

Thank you Jane.... And have a great weekend...

artfulstampin said...

S T U N N I N G wreath, love the colour scheme

Amanda said...

Thank you Ruth... great wreath technique... thanks for that too....