Sunday 12 September 2021

Sunday Suite - Cute Halloween


Introducing the Cute Halloween Suite… Just click on the linked/highlighted titles to investigate these products further!

Starting (as always) with the Cute Halloween Suite Collection... so you can click and buy everything in just one go...

Comprising Cutest Halloween Bundle... with 10% off the price of the 2 co-ordinating parts...

Of Cutest Halloween stamps …


And the co-ordinating Halloween Punch...

Then we have the Cute Halloween papersCLICK HERE for the sheet by sheet images... 

The fabulous Tombstone Treat Boxes.... for which I have a long list of non Halloween projects... though unfortunately I didn't spot them earlier... so I am going to have to wait a while to get some on my next order!!

The Cute Stars adhesive backed Sequins embellishments…

And last but not least.... the Black Gingham Ribbon

And before I go... here are some inspiring Cute Halloween projects for you... 

AND/OR CLICK HERE to see many many more made by my fellow demonstrators around the world… I particularly love this Mini Book by Rachel Tessman at Stamp Your Art Out... 









No comments: