Wednesday 5 January 2022

Wednesday Wideo - New Horizons Suite

The New Horizons suite is definitely one of my favourite suites in the new Jan-June (aka Spring Summer) mini catalogue... 

Want to see more... well you can... just click on the image below to play the product video...

On The Horizon stamps and dies right up my landscap-ing street...

And the New Horizons papers look absolutely amazing! Click on the image or link to see every sheet...

I say look... as they didn't reach these shores in time for pre-orders - or indeed for launch this week.... but they are due in Mon 10th Jan next week... and I expect them to be VERY popular...

And easily missable on the page... and they took a while to dawn on me... but I love the new Pebbles Enamel Shapes embellishments too... great with this suite and beaches too!

And there is some great co-ordinating Ribbon too...

And don't forget that I am planning a UK Class in the Mail and co-ordinating Paper (card & embellishments) Sets in February... Just need my papers on order next week to be able to start creating!

Though I do recommend that you order your On The Horizon bundle... and any more full paper packs direct online as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment... 

Do remember to tell me by this Sunday 9th Jan if you will be wanting a class kit ... as I can always order a spare pack of paper -  or two... And you may wish to contact me by Sunday to order any Paper Sets early too...  

Note - Tutorials will be available to order online... but not till February...

No comments: