Tuesday 4 January 2022

Craft Spa Paper Sets and Classes At Home

I am not running any face to face scheduled classes during January and February… So I have a couple of Class At Home Kits and a Co-ordinating Paper, Card & Embellishment Set planned for January and February …

My next order will be on 9th January… so please advise any Kits/Sets required by 2pm Sunday 9th January latest…

Also please order any Grassy Grove bundles direct by 9th January … as Stampin’ Up P&P direct to you is the same as I would have to charge (due to bundle values)... I will send you the free class kits as relevant (unless you tell me you prefer the more usual crafty products gift)

For January… Grassy Grove Class At Home Kit... Kits and Tutorials will be available by the end of the month...

Then for February… New Horizons Co-ordinating Paper, Card and Embellishments Sets… and Class At Home Kit ... or Free Class Kit with bundle... Kits and Tutorials will be available by the end of February... hopefully earlier!

Though please feel free to get your On The Horizon bundle ( and any more New Horizons paper) orders in straightaway... as I think this suite is going to be the most sought after... and I suggest that you tell me your intentions so I can order more paper come 10th Jan...

Note that the New Horizons papers are not available until w/c 10th Jan...

There may be more as I get into my groove… but here are the starters… Though I think you may see a bit of the Oceanfront stamps and punched clouds too...


No comments: