Thursday 17 March 2022

Thursday Team Swap Share


Starting to share some cards made by some of my very talented and lovely friends and fellow demonstrators in our team... as from time to time... we create a set of cards and then swap with each other to provide each of us with samples to share featuring different products, projects and styles...

First up... a lovely scenic card by Julie Kettlewell at The Paper Haven using one of my favourite stamp sets in the Jan - June seasonal catalogue, called Oceanfront...

And an admittance as to why Oceanfront is one of my favourites!!? Well, I can't draw for toffee... not even pin men! But there has always been one beach side scene that I could sketch out... and guess what... it's covered in the Oceanfront elements!! So much so that I almost feel like I drew the images for this stamp set myself... LOL! 

About time I had a play me thinks... and I may even share a little sketch!! Always good for a laugh...

Click HERE for my Baby Wipe Swooshed Grassy Grove swap creation and the back story... 

No comments: