Wednesday 9 March 2022

Wednesday Welcoming Windows Class Kit & Tutorials

Delighted to see the Welcoming Windows bundle in the Spring Sale... so only £41.50 plus P&P during March... 

As I have to admit.... that this set is a favourite of mine... and out in my craft room more than it is filed away... and in time... it will be a "keeper"

And I making the UK Postal Class Kits and PDF Tutorials packages for this bundle readily available again... Click HERE to see more project photos...

Just Click HERE to order the Tutorials or Class Kit (you'll need to scroll down)

But (unless very local) please order your bundle with direct delivery to you ... and I will send the Class Kit etc under separate cover...  Close date 31st March... though I will endeavour to send out class kits earlier for earlier orders...

Tutorials £4 

OR free UK Class Kit & Tutorials with any £41.50 bundle order 

OR Class Kit & Tutorials £15 (UK only)

WELCOMING WINDOWS CARDS



No comments: