Friday 8 July 2022

Fun Fold Friday - He's The Man Simple Faux Step Card

 

Another Large Faux Step card (aka Simple or Easy Step Card)
Again using the new He's the Man papers... and the Biggest Wish stamps for the greetings... 

With images from the retired Stampin' Up! Classic Garage papers for the car, wheel trim and bike...
And more apologies for the quick post... but as an avid ex tennis player... I have to admit that Wimbledon has caught my eye somewhat this week...  It's the first time for years that I have allowed myself to watch anymore than the finals... and I am loving it! 

Doing me the world of good... though I had to laugh at myself on the first afternoon I watched... as I felt so guilty... and was visibly twitching... as it is SO long since I just sat and watched something during the day!! It just didn't feel right!! Good job that feeling left me pretty soon!!

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great combination of stamps and paper. Very masculine. Thanks for sharing.
Penny

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for visiting today and leaving me feedback Penny.. it’s really appreciated…