Friday 26 August 2022

Fun Fold Friday... Sun Prints Pop Up Concertina Fold Card

Wow! Its been a while since I last posted... so a confession! 

As well as a quick Pop Up Concertina Fold card share for you... the simplest version you will ever see!

 

Oh and if anyone fancy a Sun Prints Kit??? UK only... Or a Tutorial bundle if elsewhere... Same offer as the Awash with Beauty kit shared here... though you will also need the Nature's Prints stamp set/bundle for these cards...

Just contact me by clicking here to email me OR by using the contact form down the right hand side of the blog... next order going in 31st August... 

And so my confession! Think I need to give myself a bit of a blog-oliday... 

A seriously under-performing PC (so so slow!! need a new one!), a sporadic printer service (need a new one!)... along with a few key Blogger and Stampin' Up! website changes over the past few years (so so more time consuming!) has made the process of blogging excruciatingly slower than before... so I just don't find that spare hour (or so) everyday anymore... or even a few times a week...

Oh and back-ache (again!) as soon as I spend time on the PC! Though I may have just sussed something with regards to this!! Fingers very crossed...

But...  even though I produce less projects (as I run far less classes nowadays)  I actually have quite a lot of projects made and ready to share... so I may still pop on from time to time with a quick and simple post... and I am in the throes of making a lot more for a session next week... 

And then I'm onto Christmas!! And (for those who have been here with me for a few years!)... you know how much I enjoy making those and that I normally make rather a lot!!


No comments: