Thursday 4 August 2022

Thursday 3" ers...

Cut a lovely piece of 12x12 Awash in Beauty paper into 3" wide strips...and what do you get? 

Well ... and very simply... 16 of these cards from one pack of papers... 

I have set on a DL card base (aka Tall Skinny card) but you can  set on a standard A6 (or US A2) card blank too... you'd just cut more of the paper height away!

And for those of you asking me about paper kits and tutorials over the past week... here you go... just scroll back to see more pictures of the other 2 fancy fold cards included...

My Awash in Beauty co-ordinating paper kit for those of you in the UK... and PDF tutorials for everyone else and UK! 

I would REALLY love your support with these kits... 

Just CLICK HERE to email me for a Paypal invoice or more details... but don't forget to tell me which kit you would like and the relevant email address... Order going in imminently if you wish to be sure of getting these lovely papers... but I can do another round for the end of the month...

And remember if you add a £45+bundle/order... then you will qualify for a Sale A Bration freebie... 

Note that the Paper Kit does not count towards qualifying Sale A Bration spends... 

Want to see more of these co-ordinating products... Click on the photos below to go straight to the relevant product in the Online Store...









No comments: