Friday 17 February 2023

Fancy Fold Friday - Dainty Flowers Double W Fold Card

This is going to be a year of special cards for special birthdays... so here is the first of many a fun and fancy fold card...

Which I call the Double W Fold Card... which is based upon a card (that was incredibly popular) that I made many years ago HERE... (so I could call it a Double Pop Out Strip Card but I think Double W Fold is less of a mouthful!)

Back to this card another day... as whilst we were there we made a few!!

This version was sized around the Dainty Flowers paper pack cut out panel on the front of the card.... 

These papers have proven extremely popular... as they are gorgeous... and a pack can be yours for free with every £45 ordered during Sale A Bration... but remember not quite 2 weeks left for the Sale A Bration promotion now... ends 28 February... 

And bear in mind that there is the Dainty Delight bundle to match! So you can buy the bundle and get the co-ordinating papers for free... Simples!



2 comments:

Dianne said...

Love this idea, Amanda.

I have made the single W fold cards, but not a double.

I think I will do this for our grandson's 10th birthday next month.

One quick question as to the construction.
What I'm seeing is two singles joined to form the double version.
How did you join the two sections together. Is it just a simple
hinge?

Amanda said...

Thanks Diane…glad you like… and yes you guess right… oh and tutorial for this one on here next Tuesday…