Sunday 26 February 2023

Last days of Sale A Bration... and happy times!

Just popping by to remind you that the Sale A Bration promotion is drawing to a close... You know the one ... a freebie for every £45 ordered...or  £40* extra product/£59 Mini Machine in a Demonstrator Starter Kit... (ie £170 for £99*)

Just 2 more days left... ends Tuesday 28th February 10.30pm UK time...

Click HERE for the original leaflet...or HERE for the extras added this month.. or HERE to join my team whilst you can get those extra freebies...

And I am happy to report that my new PC is finally up and running! 

So... my first blog post using the new PC has just taken me about a 1/4 of the time spent previously ... though I do also expect a few weeks of "extra time in searching for things" ... 

But hopefully this all means that I can get back into more of a blogging rhythm again... yay! Been a while...



No comments: