Tuesday 31 October 2023

Christmas Classics Shining Brightly


Another month... and another apology for not sharing projects... until today! 

But just a quick share today... a Bridge Fold card using the stunning Shining Brightly papers and the Christmas Classic bundle...  CLICK HERE for the Tutorial ... as this is just such a great fun fold card for bulk christmas card making... particularly as it maximises your card & paper usage... 

I have to come clean ... and admit that although I'm still designing and creating projects... and taking the photos to use on a blog post... I then find it very difficult and time consuming to see and find the photos when I need them... and so I have been defeated... 

You may remember that I had a new PC set up at the beginning of the year... and thought that would make things easier and quicker... well that changed a few unexpected things... and I have struggled since... though today I have just remembered  a short term work round... 

I've also had a few extra things on for the last few months... most great! a holiday in Tuscany, Italy in September... and another in the Lake District during October... and then the ultimate holiday present after our time in the Lakes.... Yup...covid! Though I was generally ok with that... and its now gone! Phew...


And before I leave... don't forget that today is the last day to get a starter kit with an extra 35% product- or 35% off - plus a free Stampin'Up! event... Just click HERE for more details...


No comments: