Sunday, 4 October 2009

More new SU stamp set samples - Flight of the Butterfly


And here are some clean & simple (CAS) cards etc I made using the new set called Flight of the Butterfly. You will find this set on page 43; item code 111564; and it costs £23.95 plus P&P.


This is one of the new sets I most expect to"fly"off the shelves... especially as it has a punch to match ..... which is on page 88 ; item code 117404; costing £12.50 plus P&P.

I absolutely love this set... which is amazing seeing as I usually do not like butterflies...! Yes I am in that strange 1% minority ..... And it will be even better when I receive my punch!!

The mat pack ( page 91; item code 117395 for £7.50) was essential for easily achieving the pricking on this black & white card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...