So it is time for some more samples using the new stamp sets.
This time it is Circle Circus (Code 115778 on Page 55, costs £23.95 plus P&P) I just can't stop using this one... these circles are just so good... and can you spot the golf ball!? And the new large 1 3/4" circle punch made punching those large circles very easy ( Page 88; Code 117405; £12.50 plus P&P)
I also used
- the SU! 1 3/8" punch to make the little handbags. I just cut across the top of the circles!
- the SU! scallop circle punch to make the foldover on the bags. Just cut across 3 of the scallops
- the SU! oval and scallop oval punches to make those bag handles
- the SU! tag punch and tag stamp from the Merry Moments set (Page 16) on the topiary card... I just cut off the top of the tag!
- the SU! large star punches on the kraft card