Tuesday, 6 October 2009

New SU stamp set samples - Circle Circus






So it is time for some more samples using the new stamp sets.















This time it is Circle Circus (Code 115778 on Page 55, costs £23.95 plus P&P) I just can't stop using this one... these circles are just so good... and can you spot the golf ball!? And the new large 1 3/4" circle punch made punching those large circles very easy ( Page 88; Code 117405; £12.50 plus P&P)



I also used


  • the SU! 1 3/8" punch to make the little handbags. I just cut across the top of the circles!

  • the SU! scallop circle punch to make the foldover on the bags. Just cut across 3 of the scallops

  • the SU! oval and scallop oval punches to make those bag handles

  • the SU! tag punch and tag stamp from the Merry Moments set (Page 16) on the topiary card... I just cut off the top of the tag!

  • the SU! large star punches on the kraft card
NOTE - you can now buy packs of 12x12 kraft cardstock from Stampin' Up! too. Hooray!! 20 sheets for £5.95 plus P&P. Details on page 80....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda -

    I love what you did with the Circle Circus set! Such a cute idea!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for this set...love the little purses! And yes, I saw it mentioned in the SCS forusm so thanks for sharing! Jan Hoyt www.inkerzway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...