Tuesday, 13 October 2009

New SU stamp set - Medallion Background


I had a quick break from making cards etc for Christmas classes, ILWS swaps and more samples with my new sets today.

I needed to get a sympathy card off in the post pronto! And then came the block.... but I was quickly saved by the UPS man turning up with my much awaited new Medallion background stamp ( Page 60; code 115223, £14.95 plus P&P) And oh do I love this one!! You may get fed up of seeing it over the next few months.....

So my new fave Elegant Eggplant ink came out again and minutes later I was off to the postbox!! I used the new 1 3/4" circle punch (Page 89; code 117405; £12.50 plus PP) for the centre Taken with Teal medallion. The flower is from the Pretties kit ( Page 85, code 109887, £23.25 plus for a box of 10 sets - or £2.50 for 1 full set from me!) and the clear rhinestone brad is from the new box of 84 clear brads (page 85;code 113144; £7.75 plus PP) or in the Pretties kit as before... And my favourite oval punches came into use again ( Page 85, codes Large Oval 115156 and Scallop Oval 115429; both £12.50 plus PP)

Just a little detail - I coloured the rhinestone brad with my trusty purple Sharpie pen.... so you can have these fabulous brads in any colour that you have permanent marker pens for!!! So I think these brads will be in continuous use too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...