Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Team Meeting Christmas Swap Card

Here is the swap card I did for the swap at our Team Meeting last Saturday. The challenge was to produce a Christmas Card using Punch or Die Art - or using non-Christmas stamps......  Took a bit of thinking through.... but finally a simple die-cut christmas word with an punched & embossed scallop circle wreath settled in my head... And so here it is ....

And in return I received some fantastic swaps from a very talented group of ladies. I was really WOWed. Not only lots of beautiful cards & tags but my Christmas table is going to look fantastic this year!!

Lots more to share on the Team Meeting later... especially more Scallop Square Die creations..... I think I have 40+ projects made now from my 101 list.... so loads to post!!

SU! Products used
Stamp Set - Petite Pairs
Dies - Bigz Alphabet Simple Letters 
Punches - Scallop Circle; 1 3/8" Circle; 1 1/4" Circle
Embossing Folder  - Square Lattice
Cardstock - Whisper White; Real Red; Lucky Limeade
Ribbon - 1/4" Grosgrain Real Red
Ink - Real Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...