Monday, 16 July 2012

Scallop Square #10 - Double Punched Blossom Card

I just love this card!!! There is a steady collection growing in my card box!!  This card was designed by Robin Armbrecht and a tutorial written by  Julie Davison which you can find here... Double Punched Blossom Card Tutorial





Not sure if you can really see but I added a Scallop Square to the the back of the card.  I think it just finishes it off perfectly..... but it was very difficult to photo!!! ( not that I am obsessed with the Scallop Square or anything!!)


But this is only the 10th Scallop Square project posted - out of about 45 made - and over 101 on the list to do!! So lots more to go yet .... 


SU! Products Used

Stamps - Mixed Bunch ; Teeny Tiny Wishes; Petite Pairs 
Papers - Twitterpated 
Simply Scored board
Punches - Blossom; Word Window; Modern Label 
Cardstock - Whisper White;  Island Indigo 
Inks - Baja Breeze; Island Indigo
Brad - Glitter Brad In Color Blushing Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...