Thursday, 23 January 2014

Mr & Mrs... Flowerful Heart #1



2014_01_Flowerfull Heart Series by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa 021Quick post as I have been playing with something new and I think I have just found my favourite stamp ever!!!!.... and I am not even into hearts!!! I think this is a MUST HAVE stamp folks... I ummed and aahed about buying this gorgeous Heart stamp in the Valentine Promotion running until just next Monday 27 Jan... And I am so glad I did...it is so STUNNING.....


So this is the first in a series of at least 5 or so posts using the Flowerfull Heart stamp..... They will come fast and furious over the next 24 hours... No time to waste!
2014_01_Flowerfull Heart Series by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa 026

Pair it with some dramatic wording... and it forms a double-CAS Project....Clean & Simple, Classy & Stylish.... In less than a minute! I just love it when that happens......

But remember.. only available to purchase for another 5 days..... Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like one.... order going in on Monday as 5 of you have already agreed with me!!! A must have...

Oh and sorry for lack of projects being posted for months... I have been SO busy creating & doing!! Lots to share... Just needing to find extra time each day to get on here....  But I have a cunning plan..... Which involves this as a test post.... Fingers crossed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...