Thursday 23 January 2014

Mr & Mrs - Flowerfull Heart #4 - and a Colour Challenge

2014_01_Flowerfull Heart Series by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa 040

Fourth post in this mini series….. and a new challenge for a new year!!

As you may know I am a part of a wonderful team of Stampin Up demonstrators located all over the country – known as Julies’s Jems.  One of our lovely team members, Julie Wade always amazes us with her gorgeous Colour Combinations so for the new year we have launched a colour combo challenge within the team on our Facebook group page. And this was the first week…….

This week Julie set us the challenge of Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry and here is my little make ….. Guess which stamp I had out at the time….. AND I just love this colour combination……. thank you so much Julie…… I have already made another card using the same colour combination…. but that will be for another day…! That card is a remake of my swap card for our Quarterly Training this Saturday…. so I don’t want to spoil the surprise!!!

So – this time – the heart is stamped in Crumb Cake onto Very Vanilla… the Mr & Mrs greeting is in Soft Suede. A few Itty Bitty Blossoms punched out of Soft Sky & Crushed Curry – plus a few pearls.  All matted up onto Crumb Cake and then a Soft Sky card base…..

And … another Sneak Peek here…. the Crumb Cake banner is from the new Sale A Bration set – Banner Blast….. this can be yours for free with a £45+ order from 28th January….. and it has a co-ordinating punch too…. also yours for free with a £45 order. ( £90 + order if you want both for free at the same time!!!) And I warn you now… this little banner punch and stamp combi is …. addictive!!!!

So …. I give you…. the have-to have….Flowerfull Heart stamp… only available until next Monday 27th January.  Just get in touch straightaway if you would like me to add one for you to my Monday order!!!

Oh and I have a couple more cards to share…. but they will be later tomorrow… definitely too dark here to photograph them!!

No comments: