Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Big Shot Magnetic Platform with 25% off! Amongst other Weekly Deals!

Had to come straight on to share this week’s fantastic news…. I know many of you will be happy with this deal!

Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals include  the WONDERFUL Big Shot Magnetic Platform…. at 25% off… Now only £26.96 ( RRP £35.95) For 7 days only. Finishes Tuesday 17th February.

Now please believe me… when I say I would not be without this platform!! It is a vital part of your diecutting kit when it comes to using thin metal dies… aka  Framelits, Edgelits and the like…  I never did get on with trying to hold things in place with post it notes… Please get yours before stocks run out with this offer on…..

2015_02_10TO17_Weekly Deals

Actually this week is a bit of a Die delight for us Big Shot lovers! See my favourite Moustache die too…. Santa just wouldn’t be Santa without this!!

And the Label This Kitchen digi-download is a old-time favourite of mine too!!!

Go here for the full lowdown on the Weekly Deals…. but do remember that if you add other items to your order – and order £45s worth – then you get an exclusive Sale A Bration item for free too!!

Please note that this is my second post today – scroll down or go here for todays Creative Share using the Sheltering Tree stamps and the Sale A Bration Irresistibly Yours papers….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...