Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Irresistibly Yours meets Sheltering Tree

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Groovy Love, Valentine 030

Note – 2 posts today! – go here for exciting Weekly Deals news!! Big Shot Magnetic Platform with 25% off!! Oops I couldn’t keep quiet about that!!

Another quick share of a project made for the Team Training Sale A Bration inspiration table.

The tree and bike are heat embossed using black embossing powder onto the Irresistibly Yours paper. Then that whole panel daubed & sponged with Lost Lagoon ink.

The stripey panel was a bit more time consuming…. All daubed using Soft Sky. Then separate lines masked either side and coloured using either Lost Lagoon or Black marker pen… I can hear you asking why I didn’t daub the Lost Lagoon & Black!!! Simply as I had the marker pens to hand…I would have had to have gone upstairs for the ink pads & daubers!! And I have to admit that the black marker pen particularly worked a treat…. the black is really deep & dark….

The greeting is stamped in Memento Black,  coloured in using marker pens and then punched using the Wide Oval Punch.

A bit of matting of the panels onto Whisper White, a few wraps of Basic Black Bakers Twine. And there you have it! Great card for the menfolk….

Another view…

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Groovy Love, Valentine 031

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...