Staying on my Groovy Love projects for now…. here is a card that combines a number of my current favourite products and techniques… so you will get to see more of these products/techniques over the coming weeks!
(1) Large Square Double Display card…. Say no more! Link to the 12”cardstock tutorials here. Imperial version . Metric version.
But wait… I used A4 card as I had run out of 12x12 in Sahara Sand… yes I worked out a new version to suit our A4 card……
(2) Something Lacy background stamp set… beautiful!
(3) Something Borrowed embellishments. Just gorgeous… a real WOW to any project…
(4) Something Borrowed papers – right up my colour street!
(5) Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Lost Lagoon colour combination – yum!
And last but very definitely not least….
(6) THE KISSING TECHNIQUE…. This was one of the first techniques I learnt when I signed up with Stampin’ Up! nearly 7 years ago! And I am happy to bring it back to my crafting space…. and I am surprised at how many people didn’t know about it….so I would like to introduce it or bring it back to yours too!!
See the &heart image in the centre… that is a perfect solid stamp for the technique – coupled with the beautiful Something Lacy stamp set… If you don’t know about the Kissing Technique – just go here for a simple explanation.
But I added a simple twist…. just highlighting some flowers in white with my trusty gel pen and colouring in the leaves with a Lost Lagoon marker pen. Suddenly it all pops…. so what shall I call it….. Kiss & Pop Technique? Highlighted Kissing Technique? Kolour Kiss? Any other suggestions welcome…
View from the Top
Closed Front View