Saturday 23 May 2015

Happy Birthday Everyone and Butterfly Basics

046

Here is a little trio of simple cards for you…. lots of new products to spot!

035

Still continuing using one of my favourite In Colors – Tip Top Taupe… but also introducing my other favourite… MINT MACARON….

034

Spot the gorgeous new ribbon in Tip Top Taupe… Just wish I had also bought the new Mint Macaron ribbon in my pre-order box too!!

044

Spot the fabulous Happy Birthday greeting…. I LOVE it!! Think this is my favourite greeting ever!

This is in a new Hostess stamp set  - called Happy Birthday Everyone – that you can earn with a qualifying order for free come 2nd June.

038

Spot the new In Color embellishment here too – one gorgeous little flower in Mint Macaron…

Also spot all my banners…. all made using the new Triple Banner Punch coming your way…

Though I have to admit… I wasn’t going to buy it…after all I can make banners myself….but SO glad I did… never been out of my hands!! Definitely recommended…but a lot more on that another day!

039

Loving the combination of Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron with the existing colours of Soft Sky and Lost Lagoon. This is a combination you will now see quite a lot from me!!

042

And here are the 3 cards all together again…

049

These will be 3 of the cards available to make during my June classes – they have already caused quite a stir over here!!

No comments: