Friday, 15 May 2015

More Technique Video Tutorials–Watercolouring

Well seeing as you loved the Stampin Up! Video Technique  I shared yesterday... I have just had a look and here are a few more I have found to  to share…

Most of these are just 2 minutes to WOW! Simple but effective techniques that you will want to try too….

Watercolour Shadows & Highlights Techniques. Just posted. Guess what I will be trying out next!!

Now still on watercolouring.

The next few use stamps that were featured in the Sale A Bration promotion – so you will have to concentrate on the techniques rather than the images!! Though I do have a few spares if you would like to order £50+ product through me this month!

Watercolour with Blender Pens ( a must do technique as far as I am concerned!!)

Watercolour Wash Technique ( So Simple, Such Fun & So Effective!)

So there you have it – one technique for each day this weekend!! Enjoy!

I’ll be looking for more of these next week for you. Thank you for filming these Stampin’ Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...