Sunday, 7 June 2015

New In Color Watermelon Wonder & Butterfly Basics

Back to my new 2015-17 In Color introductions... today it is time for Watermelon Wonder - along with Tip Top Taupe which I introduced earlier in the week.....

I have found this one quite difficult to describe! It truly is an original - as it is not red, not pink, not orange, not even coral - but an amazing combination of all 4.....

So a quick simple card to show it off in its first stamping colour depth (Top Butterfly) and its second stamping too ( Bottom Butterfly)! Both are gorgeous... making this a very versatile colour....

Stamp sets used are Butterfly Basics and Happy Birthday Everyone.

Embellishments used are 2015-17 In Color Blossom Accents and good ol' gemstones...

But spot the gemstone in the centre of the Blossom Accent  - fits like a treat - though you have to carefully apply some Tombow to fill the hole before popping on the gemstone....

And  - as I have just been playing around with a new piece of collage software.... just wanting to see how this may look!!
What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...