Thursday, 25 June 2015

Work of Art Ideas as it has 25 % off this week.... Weekly Deals 24 -31 July

Oops sorry... a day late! Sorry...mad busy week...

Do try the new Fast Fuse adhesive... runner type glue but nearly as strong as Sticky Strip/red line tape.... easy peasy!

And ... stop press.... do spot the 3 stamp sets at 25% off... love all 3 and I will be buying Choose Happiness.... ( I have the other two!)

But... if you haven't got it already..! My best selling stamp of the year is on there with 25% off... Work Of Art...

I have used this set so much for watercolour backgrounds ... and I have now remembered that I have a very different idea/work of art to share... just need to find it first.... hopefully Saturday....

And a few other Work of Art samples.... gosh... just realised that I had only shared two of these previously! And apologies as some of the main images or wording are now retired....















No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...