Thursday 29 December 2016

Date It stamps & my Monthly Calendar/Planner

Slightly different to the norm... but using my Stampin' Up! stamps in a different way to that initially intended... so Project Life stamps for a Monthly Calendar...

A few of you asked me to show my Monthly Calendar/Planner format in my Bullet Journal (aka BUJO) So seeing as I have just created the pages in my lovely new note book for 2017... it seemed like a timely opportunity to share...

So this is the before version... ie before I start adding my scrawl so that it becomes useful and meaningful to me (and probably only readable by me too!!!)
I use the Project Life Date It stamp set... which  - although intended for Project Life memory keeping use - is SO perfect for this job. Months (in 2 fonts); Days of the Week; Dates and a few others to play with... including the month grid image to the bottom right...
I use a ruler and my Project Life Journalling pens to create my monthly grid over 2 pages in my book.
And Smoky Slate ink to stamp the days and dates as bleed-through is less than with other colours - but I use Bermuda Bay, Real Red and Pear Pizzazz alternately to add colour to the Month header - and washi tape will get added as I go along to create more visual interest...

And as I know someone will ask.... my notebook of choice is the Leuchtturm1917 A5 book with the squared page format. In Emerald colour this year (which is definitely very Bermuda Bay) 
Though look at all the colours you can choose from!!

My favourite features being the squared page format (as so easy to hand draw grids like my monthly calendar format), the numbered pages, the 2 bookmarks and the index pages at the front. 
So there you have it... the start of my 2017 book.... off to scrawl all over it now!


No comments: