Saturday, 10 December 2016

Forever Evergreen Leftovers!

And I am back... and I am fine (honest! Thanks for all the messages checking though...)

Sorry for the lack of posts for a couple of days... just a bit overwhelmed with things to do at the moment!!

So short and sweet today...
I know a lot of you have carefully kept the waste from your Forever Evergreen 3D trees and have been wondering what to do with them... apart from using it as a template and spraying ink through it... so here is another idea for you...

Either as a very large (almost) A4 card... or as a home decor piece... quickly dressed with some left over ornaments from decorating my trees...
This is the waste from the paler green tree... I just trimmed it down to 29.8cm tall and 20.5cm wide.... and covered it liberally with white ink direct from the pad to make the background as pale as possble.

I have then scored an A4 Garden Green card sheet PORTRAIT at 20.5cm so that I have an overlap to stick it onto another A4 Garden Green card sheet trimmed down to 20.5cm wide... and thus make ( an almost) A4 card...
Wonder what I might be sharing next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...