Friday, 23 December 2016

Blooms and Bliss Pop Up Panel Card

The other Pop Up Panel Card- or Pop Up Twist Card - or Twisted Pop Up Card  - as they are also known - in my Blooms & Bliss AND Blooms & Wishes series. First one shared here

I followed this tutorial by Samantha Harrison for the card
But I used a 11" x 5 1/2" piece of Whisper White card scored LANDSCAPE at 5 1/2" to make an outer 5 1/2" square card blank....

Now unfortunately I have filed my card in the "christmas annual clean-up and hide everything session" today - so I will be back to update this post with the paper dimensions when I come across it again!!

Edited to Add - Paper sizes are as follows... 
Front Mat 4 1/8"/10.5cm Square), Paper 3 7/8"/10cm Square
Inside Top & Bottom - 5 1/4"x 3 5/8" (13.3 x 9.2cm)
Inside Panels 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" ( 5.7 x 8.25cm)
And I will be back in the New Year with a completely new version I have planned in my head....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...