Click here for more details on the decoration of this and on the original Sahara Sand version shared last week
And a bit of class feedback on this card... my poor little apostrophe was moved every time someone came to stamp the 'S at the end... So click here for background information on the Mother's Day and the apostrophe S debate (Mother's Day, Mothers Day, Mothers' Day) for those of you that are interested in things like that!
I would love to see what you make with this card fold... so please do feel free to share your makes with me and/or the world!... just remember to link back here to further share the method to the creative world...
Double Tri Display Card Tutorial © Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa
You will need:
Main Card: 12x12 Cardstock 12” x 5 ¼
Front Card Panels: 2” x 5 ¼” (x2)
Back Card Panel: 2 ¾” x 2 ½” (ie for writing on!)
And papers to decorate:-
Front Panels: 1 ⅞”W x 5⅛”H (x2)
Central 6 Panels: 1⅜”W x 2⅝”H (x 6)
Top & Bottom Panels: 1⅜” x 1⅛”
2) CUT from ¾” to 5¼” (1.9-13.3cm)
3) LIFT the cut bar!
4) CUT from 6¾” to 11¼” (17.1-28.6cm)
10) Peak/Mountain Bone Fold the central 6” score line
11) Holding your card PORTRAIT and starting from the front edge… lightly fold the central section score-lines as Peak, Valley, Peak, Valley
13) Fold over towards the centre (ie 6" peak folded score-line) until it all just neatly folds on itself…
14) Bone Fold
16) Apply glue to outer/front C-section(s) (I have used Tear & Tape so you can see where in the photo - but personally I use Tombow so I have a bit of slide! And I apply glue & assemble one side at a time)
17) Adhere Front Panel (2” x 5 ¼”) with edge lined up with first peak fold (ie not the outer edge of the card!)
18) Repeat for other side
Just a note... This version is sized to best incorporate the Large Letter alphabet die sizes... based on using one width of 12" card... The finished card size is 4”W x 5 ¼” H which fits perfectly into a Stampin’ Up! Medium CrumbCake envelope for posting…
And a pictorial of the cut & score lines on the main card for you...
And then it is just about the decoration...
And the back... I might even decorate this side too another day! Note that I scored that Very Vanilla 2 ¾” x 2 ½” greeting panel in half at 1 3/8" so that the fold line was slightly neater...