Friday 21 July 2017

Coffee Cup Frenzy....

Had to quickly share this Thank You card I made to accompany an order yesterday...

This was a quick update to this card posted earlier here... for a Foil Frenzy paper fanatic! And her reaction was priceless... first the gasp... then the ooh... then the 5 minutes touching it all!!
Definitely worth the remake for the delighted reaction! Just wish I had made a few more whilst everything was out... 

Craft Spa Recipe
A4 Crumb Cake A6 Card Blank
A4 Whisper White 10 x 14.3cm
Paper Coffee Break 10 x 5cm
Ribbon 3/8" Classic Weave Soft Sky
Coffee Cafe Stamps and dies
Paper Foil Frenzy

2 comments:

Tina Kolivopoulos said...

I've been ogling this paper for quite a while actually... Now I think I really need it! Great card! :)

Amanda said...

Thanks Tina... and these papers do enable some great projects that are ever so shiny!