Friday, 21 July 2017

Coffee Cup Frenzy....

Had to quickly share this Thank You card I made to accompany an order yesterday...

This was a quick update to this card posted earlier here... for a Foil Frenzy paper fanatic! And her reaction was priceless... first the gasp... then the ooh... then the 5 minutes touching it all!!
Definitely worth the remake for the delighted reaction! Just wish I had made a few more whilst everything was out... 

Craft Spa Recipe
A4 Crumb Cake A6 Card Blank
A4 Whisper White 10 x 14.3cm
Paper Coffee Break 10 x 5cm
Ribbon 3/8" Classic Weave Soft Sky
Coffee Cafe Stamps and dies
Paper Foil Frenzy

2 comments:

  1. I've been ogling this paper for quite a while actually... Now I think I really need it! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina... and these papers do enable some great projects that are ever so shiny!

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...