Monday 24 July 2017

Carols of Christmas #2

Continuing my little series of makes using the soon to be released Carols of Christmas and Card Front Builder dies... Click here for Part One of the series (which was posted out of sync in late evening yesterday!) and for the details on this set (as well as how to get your hands on these now)

Loving these large words and sweet little baubles.... the greeting size being perfect for a Stitched Shapes square frame...
Set on  a Small Square Double Z Joy Fold card... click here for the Tutorial for that...

Featuring the Delightful Daisy papers again for the front and back... with a small bit of Fresh Florals in the centre...
Colours used - Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Powder Pink & Smoky Slate...

And a quick but simple tip for you.... but first I have to say... how did I live without these Mini Stampin Dimensionals!!  So stamp your trio of baubles (in Smoky Slate here)... then stick the mini dimensional onto the flat bauble... and then stick your die cut baubles on top.... saves lots of time and agro!
Lovely simple little Fancy Fold card...





4 comments:

Anne said...

You always come up with such super ideas Amanda. I wasn't struck by the stamps at first, rapidly changing my mind :-) x

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne... I had to have as I do like big words... then I wasn't sure... and then I got on a roll! Love the set and all it can do....

Kate M said...

As per usual - amazing! Why didn't I think of doing this with them??
Can I case please - will link back of course!!
Kate
Xxxx

Amanda said...

Of course my dear Kate!