Please note that my card is sized to fit in a standard A6 envelope with the full width of die cut houses showing in the front central area... and that the US/inches measurements are a direct conversion from the centimetres.
Night of Navy card 21 x 10.5cm H (8 1/4" x 4 1/8" H)
Thick Whisper White card - Front 16 x 7cm H (6 1/4"x 2 3/4" H); Middle 13 x 10.5cm H (5 1/8" x 4 1/8" H) ; Back 10.9 x 9.5cm H (4 1/4" x 3 3/4" H)
1. Night of Navy panel LANDSCAPE (long edge along top). Score at 2.5cm and 5cm (1" & 2")
2. Turn 180 degrees
3. Score at 2.5 & 5cm (1" & 2")
4. Stamp as necessary (using Craft Whisper White Ink)
5. Fold as Mountain, Valley, Valley , Mountain
6. Score LANDSCAPE Middle panel at 1cm from each side
7. Die cut 3 house borders as necessary (TIP:- note the position of the left hand tree and the church on the Middle section as you position the die... I actually cut the front and middle sections together so I knew the church was where I wanted it in the gap!)
8.Trim Front border to ends by hand
9. Ink up & Stamp greeting on Front border
10. Assemble all parts (Tip: I stuck the back, then the centre, then the left hand side of Front and finishing off with the Front right)
Please see my Full U Fold Card Tutorial here if you need more guidance and visuals as to what goes where for this card fold...