Monday 4 September 2017

Favourite Embellishing & Packaging from the new Autumn Winter Catalogue....

Mmmm... this was a harder part of the question I was posed... so limiting myself to no more than 10... oh so very hard!!

So not in any particular order! Click on the picture or title for all the details...

Foil Snowflakes... just simple gorgeous and a lovely BIG size....

Live in the UK?... get some for free with my Launch Offer until 15 September... unless SU! run out of stock in which case I will have to arrange an alternative...mmm....
Foil Snowflakes
Treat Tubes... don't delay to purchase these... I have a feeling !! And I have pre-ordered as many as I could!!!
Treat Tubes
Mini Pizza Boxes... again don't delay! Already out of stock in some SU! territories... and I forgot to pre-order as many as I could!!!
Mini Pizza Boxes
Winter Wonder embossing folder aka The Very Big Snowflake... can't believe how well this embossed on Thick Whisper White... not a crease in sight with NO messing... love it when that happens... and again get one for free with my Launch Offer till 15 September...
Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Stitched Felt Embellishments... oh my these are so lovely in the flesh... who needs more to finish a traditional christmas themed project off...
Stitched Felt Embellishments
And I bet a lot of you won't have spotted these...

Black Rhinestone Jewels... use for eyes, snowflake centres, flower centres etc etc when you don't want clear or pearls!! I can't tell you how many times in the past I have had to get a black Sharpie marker out on my jewels!!
Black Rhinestone Jewels
Champagne Foil... so beautiful... so so subtle... but has to be seen in the flesh really!
Champagne Foil Sheets
Jute Twine... can't wait to wrap all my christmas presents in this... and do a rope trick maybe!!
Jute Twine
Merry Little Christmas Memories & More... what a treat! Photo Pocket scrapbooking, cards, tags, home decor.... anything you want to decorate really simply... best Christmas themed cards we have ever had in my humble opinion... can't wait to get busy with these...
Merry Little Christmas Memories & More Card Pack
Quilt Top Embossing Folder... simply beautiful!
Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Live in the UK... don't forget to check out my Launch Special Offers...only available until 15th September...

And if you want to see the stamps & bundles I pre-ordered... then just click here... call it the Top 5... for now!


No comments: