Wednesday 10 January 2018

Waterfront on Wednesday...

A quickie but a goodie! Clean & Simple as it should be...
Using my beloved new Waterfront! The best Faux Watercolouring stamp set I think you will ever see....
Oh such a simple little scene... in minutes from start to finish...

In fact here is a very quick step by step!!

(1) Stamp sea "squiggle" in Pool Party... about half way down...
(2) Stamp sea "squiggle" upside down in stamped off Soft Sky
(3) Stamp sun "blob" in Soft Saffron
(4) Stamp mountains "shape" in Wisteria Wonder... then secondary-stamped (without re-inking) again slightly above and to left...
(5) Stamp Tranquil Tide inked trees on horizon to right hand side... not that the trees are only partially inked up... no tree trunks wanted here!
(6) Stamp Tranquil Tide Thanks greeting...

All on a 8.5cm white mat (US 3 3/8") ...9cm Tranquil Tide mat (US 3 5/8") ... 10.5cm Small Square card blank...(US 4 1/4") 
So much creative fun in a set... tomorrow's share certainly looks different!

And who noticed my little slip in yesterdays post!

I have to admit that I kind of got ahead a day this week getting son and heir ready to go back to university... amongst trying to balance a very busy start to January on the Stampin' Up! front....so I did think I was posting on a Wednesday!! Bear with me... normal service is about to resume!!

No comments: