Saturday 20 January 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday Class Favourite....

I think a new phase has entered a couple of my card classes... as we go small!!

So this simple dinky little 3" Square card to pop in one of the carryover 3" Square Envelopes... was one of the Picture Perfect Party class favourites this week... and this was the other one out of interest...
And I had to laugh as these are both just stamped... and before Christmas I had promised them faithfully that I would use more papers as per their request.... lol! Like that turnabout myself!!

And I also laughed at the fact that these were stated to be the favourites... but (as usual) it was the 2 simple but Fancy Fold ones that had their attention (as they flicked them back and forth proudly) at class close-up...
Stampin Up Products used
Stitched Shapes Framelits dies
Picture Perfect Birthday stamps
3" Square Envelopes
Stampin Spots - Picture Perfect Party, Tutti Frutti 

Recipe 
Thick Whisper White 3" square Card Blank
Bermuda Bay mat 7cm Square
Die cut Stitched Square 6.5cm Square


No comments: