Monday 21 January 2019

Mini Monday Work of Art...

And this is very small!! But I just couldn't resist...

So ... only using part of the By The Bay image this time... call it Simple Spotlighting Technique... as it is a variant of the Spotlight Technique... just not using the background part too... so even simpler!!

And yes I am sure that this technique has a(nother) proper name... please let me know if you know!
So... in order not to use a lot of Shimmery White Card... I stamped the part I wanted on a small piece (of scrap)... and then die cut the small "one of its shape only" small rectangle using our lovely Rectangle Stitched dies...

Hopefully you can see which part of the image I used...
Then coloured my mini scene using ink pads and AquaPainter...  


And then perfectly set it on a Narrow Notecard...
With a simple straightforward small greeting - also from By The Bay - below... And remember By The Bay can only be yours for free with (every) £45 order...

Small but lovely! A definite mini masterpiece! I might even take this to Art Class...

And on a final note... this card definitely reminds me of many a wall in many an Art Gallery in many a seaside village/town...


No comments: