Saturday 25 May 2019

Classic Garage Convertible!

Snip a bit off the top of the car cut from the Classic Garage papers and here you go... a convertible (aka cabriolet... soft top... open top!)  to make many a man happy! And quite a few ladies too ...
Hardtop version shown below! With more details here...
Or stamp & snip... this one looks more like my silver Mercedes CLK a few years back! Always miss that car on a lovely sunny day!
Oh and the eagle eyed amongst you may have spotted that I have changed my road production method!! 

I still sponged to start off with... but then I also used Gray Granite and the "thin straight" in the Waterfront stamp set... to create more definition... inking up...stamping... stamping again, inking up and so on...

2 comments:

Karen in Florida said...

I love your convertible idea! And also the way you did the road with the Waterfront stamp.
What stamp set did you use for the sign "You're Pretty Great"???

Amanda said...

Glad you like Karen... thank you...
and sorry I forgot to say here.... the sign is from En Route....