Monday 13 May 2019

We're having a Retirement Party!!

Stampin' Up! staff and demonstrators around the world are partying today... 
To celebrate the longest lasting stamp set in the catalogue before it officially retires on 4th June...

But before I start! Stampin Up! have announced that there will be no Last Chance List discounts after all... and retiring product stocks are low... so please go here and order sooner rather than later if there is something retiring that you don't want to be without after all!
Yes you guessed it... we are celebrating the life of ... Lovely as a Tree...
Which has been with us in Europe since Stampin' Up! began!
So I thought I would do a round up post and share some of my Lovely as a Tree makes over the years...
Just click on the photo to go straight to the blog post for more details... some with tutorials...
So I did a quick blog search... and realised that there are 65 posts using Lovely as a Tree...
And that is only since 2016... I am not sure where the previous 8 years worth of projects are hiding!!
So I am not going to share them all... or you would be here all day!
And finally... and I am sad to report... all stocks have gone in Europe... so it is no longer available to purchase...
And an admittance... I didn't buy the set for a while... as one of my lovely very local customers had bought the set and kept lending me it! 
Needless to say the minute I used it in a class I finally bought it! And no regrets...

No comments: