Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Lovely as a Spring Tree...

Finishing off my Watercolor Pencils and Lovely as a Tree series... Happy Spring everyone...

 So here is the full series round up picture... call it a Tree for all Seasons...
Back to the Spring trees... Spot the details...

Blossom Trees care of Melon Mambo Watercolor Pencil blended out with an Aquapainter... then I added lots of Signo White gel pen (retired - sniff!) dots to calm it down a bit!
Daffodils care of the short grass stamp in In The Meadow and my partial Damp & Stamp technique (Part 3)...as explained earlier in this post...

Birds from High Tide... I just inked up the smallest 3 using a Basic Black marker pen...

Grass is Old Olive pencil coloured direct stamped onto the panel and then blended out with Aquapainter... Sky is watercolour washed Pacific Point from a plastic sheet... as explained in the earlier post...
Oh and I used Shimmery White for the stamped panel this time... whereas all the others have been on Watercolor Paper... works a treat!

Happy Easter from the Circle of Spring stamp set

And I have to laugh at myself... how can something so simple use 4 different stamp sets!! Oh well it had to be...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy... it was SO Lovely to get my Trees out again...

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...