Friday 31 March 2017

Mediterranean Moments & Serene Scenery Double Z Fold Card

Feels like ages since I made a  Pop Up Z Fold (or Double Z Fold) Card... but this was the perfect card fold for this layout... Just Click here for the Small Square Pop Up Z Fold card tutorial I used.

But before I start on today's card...remember that today is the very last day of the Sale A Bration promotion... cut off at 10.30pm tonight, Friday 31 March... but please don't leave it till 10.30pm - you never know what might go wrong...! Click to order here...

So back to today's card... Images from Mediterranean Moments... Greetings from Beautiful You... Sky papers from the Serene Scenery 6" Stack... and Shimmery White card & Watercolor Pencils used for the watercoloured panels
I started off trying to fussy cut the whole cafe & chairs scene... but too hard for general consumption!!

So instead I started off with a 9.9cm wide x 3.5cm high (4 1/8"W x 1 3/8"H for my US readers) piece of Shimmery White... stamped the cafe scene in the centre... cut from the left to the left hand chair... and from the right to the right hand side of the sign... which left me with a very small amount to fussy cut... much simpler and quicker...
Think I might have to make another of these... love how it turned out!


6 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful. I love how the scene on the pop out part of the fold both stands alone and completes the image.
Jane

Jackie said...

Deb Valder, Stampladee, had one on line yesterday with a bigger, layered pop up. Yours is so much easier though, thankyou. Love your cards. Jackie.

Julie said...

Gorgeous card , love it ! x

Amanda said...

Thanks Jane...

Amanda said...

Thanks Julie....

Amanda said...

Thanks Jackie... Deb's is a stepped up Double Z Box Fold card designed originally by Bronwyn Eastley and now available on SplitCoastStampers . Time I made one of those actually! So thanks for that inspiration.....