Tuesday, 14 March 2017

In The Meadow Cornfield.... using Watercolor Pencils #5

Quick share of another Watercolor Pencils card today.... made me feel quite the artist!

I will be back another day to explain the technique I used for the background.... but for today... spot the three little birds... just 3 little hand-drawn ticks using my Early Espresso marker pen... about the only thing I can draw!!
Remember it is not too late to join us for the Watercolor Pencils class next Wednesday 22 March 2017 10.30am-3pm... just £25 including your Watercolor Pencils to take home with you... just email me to book in by clicking here

Products Used
Colouring Tools - Watercolor PencilsAquapainter
Ink Pad - Early Espresso



4 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like Elaine... and thank you for your comment!! Lovely to see.... guessing "technology" now sorted then....! See you tomorrow...

      Delete
  2. I am enjoying your lessons on watercolor pencils. I need to pull out my pencils now that you have shared some wonderful tips. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that I have inspired you to get the pencils out.... hope you have some fun and make some wonderful creations! And thanks for your feedback...

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...