Monday 13 August 2018

Merry Monday - Bokeh Dots & Lovely as a Tree

So it has taken me a while to decide on my first christmas season pre-purchases from the lovely new Autumn Winter Catalogue... and I have finally ordered this weekend... so no box has arrived as yet...
But in the meantime I have some new christmassy makes with my lovely new Bokeh Dots stamps for you in any case...
So these may be simple...but effective... and they are what you get when you just mix something OLD (Lovely as a Tree) with something NEW (Bokeh Dots)... a BORROWED card layout design from earlier days... click here to see the full all-year-round range!.. and (last but not least!) with something BLUE (Balmy Blue)...
Greeting from the wonderful workhorse of a greetings stamp set, Itty Bitty Greetings...and snowlines finished off with a subtle but sparkly layer of Wink of Stella glittering... 
Oh christmas cards could be very quick & easy this year!


No comments: