Friday 24 August 2018

Happy Greenfingered Birthday to my Dad!

Wonder if you can guess how old he is today!!?

So I had to make another of these Greenhouse Cards using the Hanging Garden stamp set... as my Dad loves to spend time in their conservatory and potter in the garden so this covered both angles... though I forgot to share this at the time it was made... I am not used to being so organised for family birthdays...
This time I used a Soft Sky card panel for the back to add some colour... though for some reason this colour backing made it very difficult to photo...

And please excuse me for - and ignore the fact that - the wonderful Hearth & Home window dies I used for the main feature are now retired (and no, before anyone asks - mine are definitely not for sale!) - as well as the Soft Sky card colour I used for the back!
Just click here for the Tutorial for the card...

And here are the two versions together... so you can compare and contrast... and do you have any particular preference???


2 comments:

Blythe Klipple said...

What a lovely, gentle, warm card. Your dad is very blessed.

Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda, I think I like the white walled one better...it shows up more...all though I really like the chairs on your Dad's 85th Birthday card...Ann in Canada