Sunday 26 August 2018

Amazing Congratulations CAS Card Trio...

Sorry for the very quick post yesterday... but it was a case of needs must last night!

Told you I had made a few Amazing Congratulations cards... so here are 3 slightly different designs for you....

First up is the simplest stamped version... outline greeting stamped in Memento Black... and filled in using Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana... and a few little "stars" stamped around in Pool Party to soften... Finished off with the Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins...
Second up is the Silver embossed one I shared yesterday... and look closely as there are 2 versions of this one! The one pre Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins...
And the one after... One of those "little thing huge difference" moments...
And thirdly (and lastly)... the gold embossed "wonky" one... Yes... I stamped the extra wording wonky!! How annoying!!! So I added 4 rounds of Gold Metallic Thread to take the "focus" away... along with a few gold Metallic Pearls... which worked to a point...
So then I went for sticking it down at an angle... which works a treat! There is always a way round "the oopsies" when you think creatively... well that's my excuse...
The card is a standard A6 card in Bermuda Bay with a 9.5 x 13.8cm Whisper White mat (aka US A2 card with 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" mat)

And ... a few more results have since come in... so now I am off to make some more... think I may try out a different colour combination this time! I can feel something REALLY bright coming along...

No comments: