Monday 6 August 2018

Merry Monday... yes seriously!

So we demonstrators can now pre-order new Christmas, Autumn & Halloween goodies from the brand NEW Autumn Winter Catalogue... so I thought it high time this year to start creating with my new goodies and sharing some of those makes earlier rather than later...

But I also don't want to be posting loads of Christmas projects throughout August.. so I reckon a day ( or maybe two!) a week is enough!

But for this first Merry Monday post.. my box is on its way... so no new goodies to use...
So... by popular request of some of my new crafters this year... I thought I would share a round up of some creations using the carryover favourite stamps and dies from last year, these are for you Sarah, Isabel and Catherine... And there are even a couple of new not previously shared cards here too!

Be warned ... there are a lot of them... we definitely had a lot of fun and creativity with this set...

Hearts Come Home stamps... available in Clear Mount & Wood Mount
Hearts Come Home Clear-Mount Stamp Set
With Hometown Greetings dies...
Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies
Just click on the photo to go straight to the project post with the Tutorial or more details...

Hearts Come Home Bridge U Fold Card... the Village one... with the Tutorial post here... 
And a new version for you... Blendies out... let's get colouring!
Hearts Come Home Bridge U Fold Lantern.. With the Tutorial post here...

Hearts Come Home Bridge U Fold Card... the CityScape one... 
The Cityscape Card again... but in its simplicity...
 
Baby Wipe Swipe Hearts Come Home card
And the Simpler version...
Faux Bendi Card with Tutorial
Glittery Santa Scene
Chalets in the Snow Bridge U Fold... though Card Tutorial post directly linked here...
Tri Fold Card with Tutorial
And a few more CAS cards for you... 


And the last one is a new version... again just coloured with the Stampin Blends... can't wait to repeat these year with all the lovely new colours!!!
And interestingly... having shared all these... I might just have had some more ideas for this year!!  Now if I can just find a spare hour or two whilst I am waiting!! We'll see...


No comments: