Wednesday 23 August 2017

Joy to the World... Hearts & Hometown #7

Decided I should keep my makes using the Hearts Come Home and Hometown Greetings dies altogether on the blog after all... so another CAS card for you today...

White emboss resist sleigh & smoke then Night of Navy brayered night sky

Straightforward die cut front white panel with Smoky Slate stamped and hand cut house added... note that the front panel is the same width as my night sky panel...
Night of Navy stamped greeting... oh I do like a large greeting!

Finished off with plenty of Dazzling Diamonds glitter over Tombow glue on the roofs, trees, snowman and horizon...

Simples...
And a little tip for you... the white embossed smoke trail & Santa's sleigh were simply positioned by laying the die cut houses temporarily over the white panel for my night sky, stamping the trail & sleigh in Versamark... then heating to melt. Finished off with plenty of Sponge Brayer action. 

I do find that the Sponge Brayers give me an easier and neater (as less hard lines/streaks)  finish than the old rubber version... though I do have to brayer over more times to build up the depth of colour as in this case... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many kindly thanks for this gorgeous card!